Hijax - An advanced, intelligent ajax stack by NimbleHost
1. Add your content anywhere on the page.
2. Create links to the files you want displayed, using the standard RapidWeaver Link panel.
3. In the Link panel's Custom Attributes section, add a class of "hijax" to the links you'd like Hijax to load onto the page.
4. Hijax will disply the linked content in the area immediately below this notice.
1. Drag a HijaxBlock stack into the main Hijax stack, or into a HijaxGrid stack.
2. Specify the unique link ID in the HijaxBlock stack.
3. Add your inline content to the HijaxBlock stack.
4. When creating links, be sure to enter the correct unique link ID you created in Step 2, prefixed with a hash mark, i.e., #inline-content.
- Hijax will load audio & video files via HTML5, but support for HTML5 audio & video varies from browser to browser, and cross-browser compatibility is still somewhat limited. Even if a browser supports HTML5, it may not support the file format you are using.
- You can link to files inside RapidWeaver (via sitewide Resources, etc.), but not external files on different websites (except for images, complete webpages, or a section of a complete webpage).
- Rich Text files (.rtf) will not be loaded by Hijax.
HijaxBlock - Unique link ID for this content: %[if %( %( "%id=nh_hijaxBlock_linkID%" == "" )% || %( "%id=nh_hijaxBlock_linkID%" == " " )% )% ]%Please enter a unique link ID in stack settings. %[else]% %[endif]%%[endif]% %[if !edit]% %[endif]% %[if edit]%
Please note: Do not place a HijaxBlock inside of another HijaxBlock.%[endif]%
|Full Sprite%[endif]%||Active State||Hover State|
The above images are to be used to assist you in properly setting up a custom sprite image.%[endif]% %[else]%
Button Preview%[endif]% %[endif]% %[if edit]% %[endif]%